1. It is responsible for drafting local regulations and regulations, and technical specifications and standards for big data and information technology, and organizing their implementation.
2. It is responsible for the construction and management of data resources. It is responsible for the collection, accumulation, registration, management, sharing and disclosure of government data, the integration and interconnection of social data, and the construction of big data security systems.
3. It is responsible for the informationization of government affairs and e-government construction, the integration of government information systems, the sharing and disclosure of government data, the integration and application of big data and government services, and the construction of a "Digital Guiyang Government".
4. It is responsible for drafting development plans, policy measures and evaluation systems for big data, informatization and information infrastructure, and organizing their implementation. It is also responsible for conducting research on the development and application of big data, and proposing policy recommendations for promoting applications, as well as optimizing industrial layout and industrial structure.
5. It is responsible for coordinating the informatization and integration and application of big data. It is responsible for guiding and coordinating the integrative development of big data with the real economy, social governance, people's livelihood services and rural revitalization, coordinating the development of the communications industry, promoting the integration of communications, radio and television and computer networks and the construction of the core area of the Guizhou Big Data Comprehensive Pilot Area, and coordinating responses to emergencies in informationization.
6. It is responsible for the planning, construction and intensive use of data centers. It is responsible for the planning and construction of e-government infrastructure, the construction and management of the Guiyang sub-platform of "Guizhou-Cloud Big Data", and communications with telecommunications companies.
7. It is responsible for developing and managing big data-related industries and promoting digital industrialization and industrial digitization. It is responsible for undertaking the industry management and statistics for the software and information service industry, promoting the development and application of new technologies, new products, new formats in big data and information technology, coordinating major issues in industrial development and proposing countermeasures, guiding technological innovation and technological progress, and promoting the construction of big data innovation platforms, the industrialization of scientific research results, and the integration of big data production, education, research and usage.
8. It is responsible for deciding the scale and direction of investment in big data and information technology (including foreign investment and overseas investment), proposing recommendations on how to use the funds allocated by the central and provincial governments, and how to examine, file and approve big data and informationization projects, drafting and implementing annual plans on the use of municipal special funds for big data development, coordinating the construction and application of municipal government informationization projects, and guiding the establishment and management of big data funds.
9. It is responsible for promoting international exchanges and cooperation in the field of big data and information technology, organizing relevant enterprises in the field of big data and information technology to participate in major exchanges and regional cooperation, and guiding the work of industry associations, academies and alliances in the field of big data and information technology.
10. It is responsible for cultivating big data and informatization talents, drafting and implementing plans for their cultivation, and organizing and coordinating their educational requirements.
11. It is responsible for promoting military and civilian integration and poverty alleviation, increasing investment in science and technology, improving the ability of scientific and technological innovation, providing guarantees for innovation-driven development, and ensuring safety production and fire safety within its department and industry.
12. It undertakes other tasks assigned by the municipal Party committee, the municipal government and higher authorities.
13. Functional changes:
(1). Streamline administration and delegate power. In accordance with the requirements of "promoting technological integration, business integration, data integration, and achieving cross-level, cross-regional, cross-system, cross-department, and cross-business collaborative management and services", it accelerates the planning and construction of municipal government information systems and the Guiyang sub-platform of "Guizhou-Cloud Big Data", promotes the integration of information systems and data sharing and disclosure in the municipal departments, optimize government business processes, streamlines administration and delegates power to the lower levels.
(2). Improve regulatory effectiveness. With the construction of the core area of the Guizhou Big Data Comprehensive Pilot Area, the administration increases management of plan formulation, construction, capital use and performance evaluation in the field of industrial development, application innovation, and municipal government informatization, and strengthen the application of results.
(3). Improve services. Relying on the construction of the municipal government information system, it deepens the comprehensive convergence, sharing and communication and innovative application of government data, promotes the sharing and disclosure of government data, and applies big data to improve government management, government decision-making, and people's livelihood services.
(4). The division of responsibilities. The Municipal Big Data Development Administration is responsible for the related informationization and big data work except for the integration of information regarding industrial and electronic manufacturing. The Municipal Industry and Information Technology Bureau is responsible for the management of the electronic information manufacturing industry and the integrative development of industry with information technology.